Friday, February 6, 2009

A Healing Reminder

This week, I had a very nasty cold.

I slept under my desk at lunch on Monday and Tuesday - so that's bad.

Wednesday I gave up and stayed home to rest.

Wednesday night Pastor Tommy asked for any prayer requests for our big day Sunday and I mentioned my cold. I just want to sing my best on Sunday.

Thursday started out yucky.

Lunch was better as my boss suggested some medication that might work.

The afternoon saw marked improvement - I could breathe! Hallelujah!

After work I laid down to rest for a few minutes and wow! When I got up I felt like a million bucks!!

I thought, "Wow! That medicine's amazing."

Until I sat down at the computer and saw Tommy's email back asking how my cold was......

It was prayer not pills that made me feel better......

I love how God works.

No comments: