Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Master Cleanse Update

Well, I made it all the way to Day 10!!! It was a very exciting accomplishment for me. During that time, I think God was working out some cleansing from the inside too as my earlier posts on forgiveness might have indicated. I know that it will be an ongoing effort but that was one of the clearest benefits from the cleanse. I am back to eating regular food and have decided how I will be changing my eating habits for the future as well. Unfortunately, I developed an ugly head cold on Sunday (the first day off the cleanse) and will need to wait to start my exercise program until my head is weighing slightly less than 10 tons..... I lost some weight while on it but I think I would be willing to do it regularly just for the energy boost that I got. Besides, what else will I do with all that syrup!!!!!! :)

No comments: