Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uh-oh, I've been bad

I simply cannot believe that it's been over a month since I blogged. I love blogging. I think it's the bee's knees. God has been hard at work in my life so it's not for lack of material. I've had ups and downs and joys and struggles. So I don't know. Except for one thing. I discovered this new obsession lately. Facebook. And I think I'm addicted. Except I don't like what it does to my head. So yesterday when my calendar of prayers for women popped up, here's what it said:

Help me invest my time more worthy pursuits, Lord, ones that will provide lasting satisfaction. I'm not sure what you will ask of me, but I am willing to try anything You recommend and give any resulting praise to You. Amen.

Amen, again. I'm back. This is worthy. I can't tell you how many things I've discovered over the years while writing/typing. Journaling is a fantastic thing and has deep spiritual value. So here I come. Back, I am. Oh, don't worry Facebook friends. I'll still be on there checking every so often. Just not making it my homebase. I have bigger and better things to focus on :)

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

so glad you are back - so many times i have been tempted to do facebook - especailly since everyone i know does it but i too would indulge way to much and forget the reason i started bloggin in the first place - so for what it's worth, i am so very glad you are back - i always love ready your post

keep chasing righteousness - susan