Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Couch Room

** Updated with additional pictures**

Okay - this weekend we got our new stuff situated. Over the last several weeks we have been blessed with hand-me-downs from both sides of the family. It has been so exciting to get everything arranged around the house.

A full pantry and a full freezer - that's a change for the better. We don't usually shop like that - stocking up on meat and veggies when they are on sale. And I now have every spice known to mankind. Those are thanks to Nana as well as some other little things that some will recognize with a smile. A bullfighter and a game that I remember from Sunset Drive.


And our livingroom got a makeover thanks to both Nana and Bob's mom and dad. A new couch from Nana and some awesome end tables and coffeetable from Bob and Pat. So we did some moving around to make room - or so we thought. We thought that we'd move that beast of a pull out sofa into the spare room with my new electric organ (see below) from Nana and make it my room and still have it be the guest room with the pull out bed. YA RIGHT! That sofa was WAAAAYYYY too big to move - no way to manuever it anywhere. So we moved around some other things to create - drumroll please...... - THE COUCH ROOM!

I don't hate it. Thought I would hate it and I don't. And since it's going to be that way for awhile - that's a good thing. You'll have to tell me what you think once I post the pictures:) Be gentle :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like it!