Sunday, April 6, 2008

Great day at ICC

Today was a really good day at church. Beautiful weather, a great message and a huge cheering section for Bob! I arrived with a spring in my step - just a little perkier than normal and found many in the same spirits. The buzz in the cafe lobby was really invigorating with so many folks there. We are moving to a new level of attendance - 63 people today - very exciting. I was actually looking forward to possibly running the visuals this week and voila' - my prayer was answered. I was on and things went relatively stress free if not smoothly!

Bob had a great day too. His dad made the effort to come and see him play. If you could only have seen how that made him feel.... Bill came too so he really did have his own section. God is doing amazing things through him. And he felt like he had his best playing day ever! I think he does great every week so I'm biased. I never hear any mistakes he makes. They were rough on a few songs as a band but I'll tell you - he should always go to concerts just to keep his feet moving! He was really up there playing his heart out for God. The second time they played the song "We Stand" was awesome!! Bob was psyched and Neil really got the crowd riled up. If you want to hear crowd reaction, check out last week's first few seconds of the podcast. You can hear the reaction people had to the song.

http://www.ironcitychurch.com/downloads.html

All this leading up to his baptism day. What a day! I'm really excited about it.

No comments: