Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Biggest Loser!

Well, I think God brought the answer. We are doing a weight loss competition/ support thing at work starting Monday. I want to do some praying about this but I am excited to start. I think the accountability and the competition will be a really good support to get me back into exercise and watching food and portions. Mom and Dad started Atkins and I'm going to go with that as the basic structure since it has worked for me in the past. It's been a long time coming and it's time. I know I can't do it alone so my mentor will be Jesus. I'm going to start the weekend by doing a little cleansing and then I'll be ready Monday. No obsession just self-control and a set of priorities that include God at the very top of my food pyramid. Here goes.....

No comments: