Saturday, October 18, 2008

Put-in-Bay - Finally!!

I finally got the photos in from our day trip to the islands of Lake Erie. If you check out the slideshow to the left, you'll find them and can double click on them to see them full sized and captioned. I so wish I had gotten a picture of Bob careening around corners in the golf cart. It's so funny how licensed drivers get a kick out of driving an golf cart - but I shared his enthusiasm. I didn't get a picture of so many things. The face he made when we wine tasted, the wildlife museum with every stuffed creature in the world, bar row in town. It was a quick day but it was an awful lot of fun. We had a good time and it turned out to be just fine that we didn't spend the whole weekend there. We got to spend Friday night hanging out with Mom and Dad part way there and were pretty tired when we got home on Saturday - but that's not always a bad thing. We really enjoyed each other's company too. Hopefully, we'll get to do another anniversary trip someday that it worthy of ten years - but then again - maybe we already did that in going to Hawaii.

Which leads me to me PS. This is my 100th post. Nothing special about this one but I had long ago decided that the 100th post would be "Our Story" - that is, the journey that God has taken us on since that fateful day - March 17, 2005. And it just so happens that life's routine has slowed the blogging down a bit. Just in time for a bit of a storytelling. So stay tuned. This will have many chapters I believe.

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I look forward to hearing your story! : )

Love,
Julie

twinkle said...

Hi Siesta friend! Read your post on Beth's blog and wanted to say you have many friends who love you like a sister. Glad your church ministers to you and you don't feel so alone in your faith! I'll be praying for you...