Thursday, August 14, 2008

Living Proof Live 2009!



For months I have been reading the LPM/ Moore family blog and wistfully watching the recap slideshows, wondering why she never came to Pittsburgh........
Then a few hours ago, my Aunt Becky sent me an email that she was coming, she was coming, SHE WAS REALLY, REALLY COMING!!!!! Next year June 12-13 on the eve of my 39th birthday she'll be here at the Peterson Event Center at Pitt! I am so excited I could just scream! Or dye my hair blond.... or sing a praise song at the top of my lungs with my hands all a-wavin'....... Anyhow. If you need me on those two days, I will be busy - very, very busy loving God and singing with Travis Cottrell and learning me something new from my favorite Arkan-Texan Bible teaching friend Beth Moore!!
See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

Hi Dena - came across your blog accidently ;0) and just wanted to post that I got that little smile in my heart and on my face. Hope you don't mind that I'll be stopping in lots to check things out. Seems like we are pretty like minded - and o my goodness I was born in PA (Jeanette). Small world.
Keep chasing righteousness!
susan