Saturday, August 30, 2008

Amazing Grace - My Chains are Gone


My chains are gone, I've been set free,
My God my Savior has ransomed me.
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Un-ending love
Amazing Grace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine,
But He who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.
You are forever mine.

Nana went home to be with her Jesus last night at 11:17pm. She is in a place where she will never again have pain in her face or an ache of guilt or insecurity in her heart. She will truly know for the first time since she took her first breath, that
she is loved by the One and Only God of the Universe......Amen

1 comment:

Susanz Place said...

What a precious soul that the heavens recieved.
Lifting you and your family up in prayer as you walk through this season of grief.
My 10 year old just looked over my shoulder and ask, "who is that was is it grandma?" I said," no but it's someones grandma and she just went to heaven last night" he stated with that o man kind of posture," Lucky"