Friday, July 4, 2008

0 - 6 kids in 1 day

As I type this blog, six children lie in my livingroom desperate to calm down after an interesting day of firsts and a fun night of play in the yard. Molly, Sarah, Ben and Grace and Emma and Hope are fighting the noise of fireworks and the joy of cousin sleepover to get to sleep. It's still fairly early for me but for these little ones, it is late late late. I just hope they can get over it and fall asleep. If not, tomorrow is going to be a long day for everyone..... A little blip of a prayer goes up for all of them.

And for me too. Today was not easy for me since Bob kind of lost it and in the process, I lost it a little too. And because of that, I was upset that I lost focus on the importance of who this day was about - mom and dad. They had fun and that's what counts. I just really hope that I can restart tomorrow fresh and Bob can too.

No comments: