Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yellowpages.com

Doing the right thing is H-A-R-D. And this has been a really challenging test. I have been fighting to try and resolve this issue with this company for the last seven weeks to no avail. I patiently followed up with our account rep and his boss. And nothing. Before I called the first time, I felt compelled to do this the right way - approach it professionally and honestly and without throwing a fit. I've prayed about it over the last seven weeks and still they are unwilling to budge to let us out of our 12 month contract despite the fact that Bob has received exactly zero calls. We made it clear we wanted to try and resolve this honorably and to keep our agreement but the complete lack of results has made it financially disastrous. We made call after call and made suggestions for an amicable dissolution. They would have none of it. And I got angrier and angrier that there is no requirement on their end to do ANYTHING! Anyway, I was a moment from putting a stop payment on our account when I read a devotional the other day on waiting on God. He works in his own time. Our time appears to be running out with the money but rather than rushing into a rash decision, I changed the payment arrangements and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and sent an email to our Congressman. I am still praying. I know that if God says no, it's for a greater yes...... Patience.....

No comments: