Sunday, May 18, 2008

Straight from audition to debut

Trust in Jesus. There have been so many opportunities to practice this over the last few months. And here is another. I remember longing for Bob and I to play and sing together and yet another wish God has fulfilled. Bob and I will be leading worship next week. And now that it's going to happen, I'm VERY nervous. Bob can handle it - no problem. And I'll be relying on him to help remind me that this is a God thing - not a Dena thing. I'll sound good by His grace and NOT my own doing. And as long as I concentrate on this being to the glory of God I know He will carry us. It's funny - in all my wishes, I relied on the talent God gave me to sing. And now that it's here - smile - my ability to sing a pleasant tune isn't enough and He's given me the chance to give the glory back to Him. How awesome.

Don't know what we'll be singing yet but I'll keep this up to date. Please pray for me. My trust in Him and the strength of my voice and my nerves through Him. Humility and trust. What a wonderful chance to show Him how much we love Him.

No comments: