Saturday, April 19, 2008

All Ready!




Well, the food is purchased and prepared. The house is clean and reorganized. And Bob is all astir with the excitement of tomorrow.... It's the big day of his baptism and so many will be there to share that. My fridges both look like they should ALL the time :) Check out our progress.....

I won't show you the closets, garage or spare room where things are not so arranged..... :) And the beer is not baptism fare.... :)

He walked into the room at one point today and said he had no idea how Tommy was going to dunk him. He's not the only one wondering I bet :) Then again, this whole thing has been quite a wonder and a testimony to the tremendous power of the Lord.

He's so excited to have Molly and Sarah see him play tomorrow. He's said that several times (I plan on telling them that tomorrow.) There are so many parts to look forward to. Mom and Dad and the Kimptons coming to worship with us. The Baptism. The coming together of two families once torn apart by trial. All amazing.

I can't wait. And for those of you unable to make it - I will be posting pictures and video tomorrow so you can share in the joy.

No comments: