Monday, March 24, 2008

And again with the sense of humor!

Dad sent the following last week and I thought it was classic :)


"I called Mom this morning and told her that I wouldn't be able to get up there and see her today because until I got up there and back from there for church that I wouldn't be able to spend any time with her. She still has her sense of humor - she told me that she would just have to give me a black eye and disown me. She then said she didn't expect me up every day and she knew that I had been up everyday for about six days straight and that she would see me tomorrow."

Strong families grow during times like this. And whatever is squeezed out under pressure is what is really there. So I guess that means we're a lot of love and a little laughter...... I can deal with that!

No comments: