Friday, September 16, 2011

Say Yes to God

About a month ago a very wise woman suggested that I sign up for this devotional by Kay Warren, wife of Purpose Driven Life's author, Rick Warren. I hesitated for a week or so but finally got around to signing up for the daily email reminder. One lesson was all it took for me to eagerly await my next installment - and tell friends and family. You can sign up here http://kaywarren.com/30-day-adventure-say-yes-to-god-signup/ and each day Kay Warren will share with you in a very authentic way how you can walk down the adventurous path of saying yes to God. The path of dangerous surrender. She's very honest that it isn't easy. She's equally as honest that she has not always listened and that honesty is refreshing. She hasn't always thought or said the right things. Whew. What a relief - because neither have I. Each session is a video somewhere between 2 and 5 minutes long and I'm betting it will have you considering how you can say yes to God too. If you sign up, I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments: