Saturday, August 22, 2009

Decisions, Distraction and Discouragement

This about sums up my last 10 days. Doing research on pool replacement, falling off the good eating and workout wagon and also distracted away from my morning quiet times with God. And as a result, yuck-yuck-yuck. I'm not surprised at how I feel as a result but I'm so disappointed in myself. I have to get back on track and right now the catch up seems overwhelming both at work and home. I get in places like this - RUTS - where the sides seem so steep that I can't crawl out on my own. Hmmm. I know the answer but I seem to distant from attaining it. How about instead of blogging, I try going to the source and getting this worked out? Not me resolving but God resolving. Hoping my next post is about resolutions....

No comments: