Sunday, April 6, 2008

Go Tour

Friday night I took Bob to his first Christian concert - at least his first as one of The Family :).

What a great time!!! Great music, great message and I got to share it with a great guy. Thanks twice to my sister Carrie and the Slusser family, I saw them in Indiana and thought Bob would really enjoy it. Carrie and I were talking about his birthday and I let her know that I was thinking about taking him to see them. They pitched in for his birthday and we decided to do it!! I thought the Newsboys put on a great show and I thought he'd appreciate it. And indeed he did!

http://bobmasterino.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-try-something-newagain.html Check out his preconcert and post concert reactions. Very impressive:)!

Article One's lead strings - a violin. I just love watching musicians that LOVE what they do.


Rush of Fools does "You Are," the song that he and the band did at church a month or so before.

Newsboys come out to "Shine" and two cannons full on confetti!! It was awesome being on the floor so close to all the action.
REALLY close when you consider the catwalk! Row G!


We just loved it. We had an awesome date night for sure! Thanks, Carrie, Dan, Emma and Hope!! And thanks to our Father who made the sharing possible on all fronts!!!

No comments: